Indroducing... The 'Foxglove'

Monday 3 September 2012

Finally I have a dress in this magnificent Foxie print in my shop :) I am rather happy about it indeed!
This simple party dress has an elegant high neckline & a scooping low back.
It is lined with vibrant red & has ridiculously deep pockets.
(I love dresses with pockets, they are the best)

Available on Etsy here.

I made this dress with the idea of Christmas parties & New Years eve in mind. Something special, & understatedly dramatic, if that's not a complete oxymoron? However, I can totally see it being a staple as well. It could be worn with a warm jacket & a bobble hat, or even a long sleeved tee underneath. Is it too big headed to say I'm smitten with my own dress? Yes, I think it is. But, well I am.

Also, any of my bespoke classics dresses are available in this Foxie fabric too! Just so you know.

14 comments

  1. Awww!! So beautiful dress. You must be a proud owner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the skirt on that dress!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky, I always end up going for this full skirt - I just think it's so flattering.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE love love this fox print. And what a cute dress!
    I will be checking this out on etsy for sure. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing. You have fantastic skills. I love the fabric and the cut is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Kristian, so glad you like it.

      Delete
  6. ohhh that is SO PRETTY. the shape, the pattern, everything! i'm in love.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© i knowles nothing. Design by FCD.